Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cleaning out my insta...closet?

Instapaper is great - it's a simple tool that let's you save webpages to read later, and I use it all the time. Probably too much, actually It's only serious shortcoming is that your saved articles aren't searchable, but then again the idea is to actually read through the stuff put in there.

Anyway, I'm going to start whittling away at my huge queue and read/watch/whatever the stuff I've saved in there, and I figure the blog is a good way to share stuff that's worth remembering. So I guess expect a lot of random, outdated, but hopefully funny/interesting/noteworthy tidbits.

For starters, here's something from College Humor, the occasionally hilarious, often dumb, but always at least chuckle-provoking purveyor of supposedly college related humor (how's that for a sentence, hm?): "If Everyone Grew Up to Be What They Wanted as Kids".

I'm not sure which one is my favorite...I'm torn between these two:





No comments:

Post a Comment