Friday, January 21, 2011

Motivate.Play

So as I already mentioned, I'm one of three founding members of the blog Motivate.Play, where we talk about games and science. To be a bit more specific, we look at the intersection of gaming and the social sciences, drawing from cognitive science, psychology, economics, and more. We're still in the relatively early stages of this venture, but it's coming along nicely and is definitely worth checking out. So far I have posts on:

-Zynga (the makers of Farmville)
-Alternate reality game designer Jane McGonigal
-The new strategy League of Legends is using to deal with unruly players
-The first half of the two-part story of my experience with hackers in Modern Warfare 2
-Plus a couple miscellaneous short posts

Check 'em out, please comment, and expect updates on new posts as I write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment